Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

Alex and I spent the day yesterday with friends at their daughter Chloe's first birthday party. It was such a beautiful sunny day with a banquette of food and drinks that didn't seem to end. Alex and I both went home very full and tired at the end of the day.

Melissa and I have been friends since school and I was so happy and excited to be there to celebrate this milestone in her beautiful daughters life. There were a lot of little kids and babies there too which got Alex and I so excited thinking about the day we will have our little one in our arms.

I can't believe Chloe is already 1 year old. Time sure does fly!! She is such a little cutie, don't you think?

Chloe - from helpless little baby to independent girl with her own personality


It is unbelievable how much babies change in the first year of their lives. It kinda makes me sad that it will zoom by so fast. I will just have to make sure when our little one arrives that we cherish every single moment.



---------------------------


In my own baby growing news, I am definitely feeling more and more movement everyday. I love the little butterfly's and the jelly flopping goodness that is happening inside my belly. Sometimes it can really tickle though and make me giggle out loud. I can't wait for Alex to be able to feel it from the outside.

This is a pic of me and my baby bump taken yesterday. 17 weeks and 5 days

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Happy 1st Birthday to little Chloe! What a pretty little thing she is too.

You look so cute with your baby bump, Shell.

Julie said...

Hi Michelle! You are so adorable with baby on board!!! I hope you can stuck to cloth diapers too, but it will be very hard to do...it seems they never stop! LOL. My granddaughter is turning 2 in August and I have only had her around for the last year, and in only the times I have had her, I sure have changed a lot of diapers!!! It is an amazing thing!!! All they do it pee and poop! Hehehe!!! Best wishes to you and Alex!!!