I found the recipe for these cookies over at Kitchen Addiction. They are soooo good and so easy to make. I just had to share them with you. They have a chewy consistency which I love!
Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, Oat Cookies Recipe -
My Star Rating : 4/5
Time: 15 mins to make, 10 mins to cook
Changes made from original recipe - I used plain flour instead of whole wheat flour, and I may use a few more oats next time.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup choc chips
- Pre-heat oven to 175c and line baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, mix butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla extract. Cream together until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until combined.
- Slowly add in flour mixture on low speed until just combined.
- Stir in oats and choc chips.
- Place heaped teaspoons of dough mixture onto baking tray. Leave about 2 inches in between each cookie. Bake for 8-10 mins or until just turning light golden brown. Do not over bake!
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
|This one certainly did!|
|Look at that happy chocolate grin :)|